Get your creative juices flowing….
Every Entry Pack contains 50 cm of each of the above fabrics, Lavinia – Blue and Regimental Stripe – Blue. They also contain a third coordinating 50 cm length of fabric and these vary in the packs to encourage people to go in different directions with their challenge.
1st $100 Gift Card from The Quilting Shed
2nd $50 Gift Card from The Quilting Shed
Viewers Choice will receive some Tula Pink Hardware – sponsored by Fabco
- The entry pack must be purchased from The Quilting Shed to gain an entry form.
- The fabric may be made into a quilt, wall hanging, table runner or a bag. There are no size restrictions.
- The item must contain a recognisable amount of the Lavinia-Blue and the Regimental Stripes-Blue fabric.
- You may add as many other fabrics as you like, however at least 75% of your fabrics must be from the Kaffe Fassett Collective.
- Completed entries must be received at The Quilting Shed by 1 March 2020. These will be exhibited for two weeks and then available for collection/return.
- By entering you give permission for The Quilting Shed to use images of your entry on Social Media and The Quilting Shed website. Full credit will always be given to the maker(s).
- You may have your item quilted by another person, but credit must be given on your entry form.
- You may use a commercial pattern, but credit must be given to the designer on your entry form.
- Delivery and collection are the responsibility of the entrant. If you would like your item returned by postage/courier, please include a pre-paid addressed bag with your entry.
- All possible care will be taken of your entry during its time at The Quilting Shed but any insurance (if required) is the responsibility of the entrant.