Showing 1–12 of 106 results
Base – Ultimate Travel Bag$33.80
If you’d prefer something more sturdy than foam core or cardboard for the base of your Ultimate Travel Bag, you’ll love this acrylic stabilizer.
Each base stabilizer piece measures 7¾” wide x 14¾” long x ⅛” thick. The Ultimate Travel Bag pattern includes instructions for making and attaching a sleeve in which the stabilizer is inserted.
The Ultimate Travel Bag is carry-on compliant and sure to turn heads wherever you go. Sized to hold a small sewing machine, it is the perfect travel companion!
Bowl Me Over 2.0 Pattern$22.90
This fun-to-make bag features a classic bowler silhouette with easy-to-grab handles and an adjustable, detachable carrying strap. The main compartment opens side for easy access to the bag’s contents.
Keep everything organized with a three elasticized slip pockets and a full-height zippered mesh pocket on the inside. The exterior features a full-height zippered pocket made of quilted fabric on the back and a quilted pocket on front that closes with a magnetic snap flap.
The bag measures 10.5″H x 10″ to 13″ W x 2.5″ to 5″ D.Add-on Video™ notice: There is an Add-on Video™ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the you learn our best techniques. It doesn’t replace the pattern — it will enhance your sewing experience.
ByAnnie’s Stiletto & Pressing Tool – SOLD OUT, ON ORDER$44.90
After almost two years in development, this soon became one of Annie’s very favorite tools! She considers the stiletto/pressing tool to be every bit as important as a rotary cutter. It is always in her hand as she sews.
Here’s what we love about this precision placement tool:
- The stiletto point enables you to hold pieces in place easily and is especially helpful when piecing or attaching bindings.
- You can keep the tip of the stiletto in place on the fabric almost until the needle reaches the point. It is impossible to keep your fingers in place when you get that close to the needle.
- We added one step which sets this tool apart from any other on the market: The point of the stiletto is sand ground which means it is lovingly “roughed up”. This prevents the point from sliding off the fabric and really helps you grab, pull, and hold pieces in place. We looked long and hard to find a company who could provide this feature for us and ended up having to send the points to a needle-manufacturing facility to complete this step. It adds to the cost but it is SO worth it!
- The high-carbon German-made steel point is strong and inserted deep into the handle for long-lasting wear.
- The other end of the tool is angled at just the right degree to make a surface for pressing seams open. There is no need to move to the ironing board for just a small seam. You can press right at your machine!
- The stiletto/pressing tool is very lightweight so hands don’t get tired.
- The entire tool is made of quality European beech wood which is lacquer-finished for long-lasting wear and a smooth finish. The lacquer-finish makes the handle durable and water-resistant.
- Turnings on the handle make the tool easy to hold and grip.
- Flattened edges on each side of the tool prevent it from rolling off your work space.
We know that you will love this tool, too. Try one today — and then come back for more! Annie keeps a stiletto/pressing tool at each machine plus one on her worktable and another in her travel sewing kit so that she always has one close at hand.
ByAnnie’s Stiletto/Pressing Tool makes a great gift for friends who sew or quilt. They will bless you for your thoughtfulness as they fall in love with this handy tool!
Safety note: The point of the stiletto is very sharp. Be sure to cover it with the tubing cover after use and keep it away from children, pets, and rowdy teenagers.
Clam Up Pattern$22.90Easy and fun to make, these bags in five sizes are perfect for storing and carrying make-up, sewing supplies, tech gear, and more.The pattern includes complete step-by-step instructions for making the bags with or without quilted fabric and for adding optional iron-on vinyl laminate to make the inside easy to wipe clean.Double-slide zippers and handy grab tabs make the bags easy to open wide and attached side panels prevent contents from falling out. An optional strap with swivel hook may also be added.When empty, the bags nest inside one another to save space.Finished sizes of bags are as follows:Extra Small (XS): 2¾”H x 3½”W x 2⅝”DSmall (S): 3½”H x 4½”W x 3⅜”DMedium (M): 4¼”H x 5½”W x 4″DLarge (L): 4⅞”H x 6½”W x 4⅝”DExtra Large (XL): 5½”H x 7½”W x 5″DAdd-on Video™ notice: There is an Add-on Video™ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the you learn our best techniques. It doesn’t replace the pattern — it will enhance your sewing experience.
Contain Yourself Pattern$22.90Make these soft-sided fabric bins in your favorite fabrics and colors to organize and store all sorts of treasures.The pattern includes complete instructions for containers in three fun sizes with optional labels and handles. Each size is designed to coordinate well with standard sized cube shelves (i.e. IKEA KALLAX type), allowing you to not only become more organized, but to also decorate your room.Once you’ve mastered the technique, design your own bins of any size* using the handy formulas and tips included in the pattern. You’ll love having custom containers for all your storage needs!*NOTE: Depending on the size of bin that you design, additional fabric, Soft and Stable, interfacing, and vinyl may be required. See pattern for details.Full instructions for bins in these sizes are included in pattern:Small: 2¾”H x 4½”W x 3½”DMedium: 6”H x 6”W x 10½”DLarge: 11¼”H x 11½”W x 11½”DAdd-on Video™ notice: There is an Add-on Video™ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the you learn our best techniques. It doesn’t replace the pattern — it will enhance your sewing experience.
Divide & Conquer Pattern – ON ORDER$22.90Organize it all in these versatile bags in two sizes with adjustable handles and full-width exterior pockets. An optional strap on back slips over handles on rolling luggage.Bags open like suitcases to reveal handy see-through zippered compartments on each side. Attached pocket pages on the inside store and organize a multitude of smaller items.Pattern includes instructions for bags in two sizes:Small: 9.5″H x 13.5″W x 6.5″DLarge: 11″H x 16″W x 8.5″D
Double Zip Gear Bag$22.90
5″H x 7″D x 10½”W
Perfect for toiletries, electronic gear, or even clothing, this handy bag will keep you well-groomed and organized.
Simple yet functional, it’s got the room you need for all your essentials and is still compact enough to fit in any bag or suitcase.
The double-zippered top opens easily for full access to the roomy interior.
Two zippered pockets on the outside and mesh slip pockets on the inside keep everything neat and organized.
Strong stitched handles on the end make the bag easy to carry and the extra-large zipper pulls give you quick access to whatever you need.
Flat Rectangle Ring 1.5″ – Antique Brass – Set of 2$8.40
Set contains two
Flat Rectangle Ring 1.5″ – Black Metal – Set of 2$11.40
Hardware by BYANNIE
Set contains two
Flat Rectangle Ring 1.5″ – Nickel – Set of 2$8.40
Set contains two
Flat Rectangle Ring 1″ – Antique Brass – Set of 2 – OUT OF STOCK, ON ORDER$7.90
Set contains two